Friday, October 14, 2016

Our October Day 14 - Home-ish

So here we are home....ish.   Back to our home town and back to the home of our dear kind friends.  We are so ever grateful that they have welcomed us back with open arms. Hopefully we won't be here too long....you know we still want to remain friends. I am well aware that it's no small thing to open up ones home to nine extra people and two cats.

Our trip home was very uneventful. Just your normal everyday road trip with kids. Fights, tears, numerous toilet stops, the "are we there yet"   and "I'm hungry".  So pretty good really. I am so pleased to be back with the rest of my family and my other half even though he ditched me to run the youth group tonight.

Going away is always fun and it's nice to see family......but it always always always good to come home...even though it's home....ish. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx