Friday, October 28, 2016

Our October Day 28 - Rest

So just a short and sweet one tonight.....managing to sneak it in before midnight. I have spent at least two hours soaking in the spa outside under the stars chatting with my bestie. I am up for sleep now albeit a wrinkling one. Yes soaking in a spa for that long I have dried up like a walnut shell. But oh so good.....it even rained while we were in there. So beautiful.

I am off to sleep now but after I flick through a magazine for a while because I can do that seeing as Ican sleep in tomorrow morning.

Good night sweet people xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx