Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Our October Day 25 - Family Now.

We may not have a home of our own....but the kids have certainly made themselves quite at home here in our temporary abode. This is where we are at.  All shyness and politeness in the kids has now gone out the window. We are family now. If our friends don't know us now I don't think they ever will. I just hope they still want to be friends at the end of this stint.

Frankie is now sitting on the bench now to help me bake, which I may add doesn't last very long at all now that there is ten kids eating it. Its fast becoming a twice a day task. Jesse isn't holding back on his BIG personality and noise. The girls aren't holding back on their squabbling and their negotiating bedtimes and the boys are not shy in their play-fighting and arguing.  This is only to be expected because you know we are a REAL family.

The kids have also made friends with the kids next-door as well and today when my friend came home to her house there were three 'extra' kids over and above ours scooting up and down the driveway....apparently we attracted all kinds of strays. This is something my kids have never done...making friends with the neighbors as we have always lived in the country so this was never really an option.  I am so loving living in town. It has truly been the best thing for us for this season.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx