Sunday, October 9, 2016

Our October Day 9 - Needing a Reboot

The thing with dealing with big hard things in life is that it tends to take all of your focus and energy. Our house situation over the past few weeks feels like it has taken just about everything of me. I am looking forward to it being over and getting back to some kind of normal...whatever that is so I can refocus and get on doing what I am suppose to be doing.  Not being able to focus well on the many things that I need to do is very frustrating for me because that is what I do.

One of my things...my must dos....is Loving Arms. I spent three hours packing up three and a bit bundles for mums and their families. This is my must. Its what I am called to do.  Loving Arms is getting busier all the time, a bitter sweet thing.  Even now as I sit here attempting to write a blog tonight my mind is like spaghetti and I can't focus.  The gap between this sentence and the last was half an hour.

But the next thing that I will be focusing on is traveling with six kids for four hours down south to spend four nights with my mum. Maybe there I will have some space to clear my head and get my groove back. The kids and I can only benefit from this time away...Jesse is very much looking forward to being able to throw stones and fill buckets of water at the beach.  I am looking forward to drinking coffee and hanging out with family.

Til tomorrow when I am sure that I will have some stories to share of my trip.

Definitely a very cute job packing up our Loving Arms bundles! How cute is this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx