Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Our October Day 19 - Apply Within

Does anyone else feel like they need their own personal PA?  From time to time I feel like I am running here there and everywhere and trying to remember this that and the next thing. I can see why people have PAs. I want one.  I wonder which one of my kids I could train to take the job?  When my sister got married 11 years back, she had the best Maid of Honor EVER!! Seriously she was amazing! I remember telling her that she should hire herself out as a professional Maid-of-Honor.  She had a clip board that she carried around with her and on it she had recorded everyone's appointments and movements for the week and in due course would remind whoever when and where they were suppose to be. So I want one of those! A PA/Maid-of-Honor!  They would have to do be able to do the job for free though....well maybe the odd coffee, chocolate or side of fries every now and then.   Anyone??

Just a wee short one tonight....I am tired, my brain is tired and plus my husband is eating all the chips without me.

I'll leave you with this cutie.....she found this hat this morning and didn't take it off until hours later. it was her Yehaa hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx