Saturday, October 29, 2016

Our October Day 29 - Meander

If I could title today it would be 'meander'. That basically describe what I did all day. It was good. So good.  I really wish my phone would let me post photos to blogger because I would show you all the cool things we did today....not to mention all the cool things we saw and the super duper awesome bargains I got. Oh and the food. ...
.divine!

Definitely a slow day. A little strange as I often felt like I was missing something but no.....it was just me.

Another late night and short post. Again dried up and ready for bed after a long spa. You would think we would run out of things to talk about.  Feeling ready for bed now.

Til tomorrow xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx