Saturday, October 15, 2016

Our October Day 16 - Taking Care

So this is what I am doing today. Coffee, blankets, slippers, movies and cuddles. If you have been following along you will know that on a Sunday morning we are normally at church. Well today I thought it was best that I kept the two little kids at home with me...for their sake, my sake and the sake of everyone else at church. Sometimes its about reading the signs and deciding what best and today it was best for us to stay home where my kids can hopefully just chill and hopefully go to sleep at some stage this morning.  They are tired. I am tired. So its coffee and cuddles. Great medicine.

I am not even going to pretend that this living in limbo is hard...it is terribly hard.  We have amazing friends.AMAZING and they are super fun to be hanging out with but its hard when you don't have your own space or your own stuff around. It is beginning to take its toll. Our normal is not normal anymore. We are still having to do our normal everyday things but its been turned on its head.  I wonder if our normal will ever be again....or if we have a new normal coming soon.

But one thing is certain...God is still God and He still has us in the palm of His hand. He is still good, still perfect and I need to rest in that.

For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. - Is 41:13


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx