Thursday, January 14, 2016

Journaling January Day 14 - Moroccan Carrot Salad

Something a little different from me today. 


I thought I would share this fabulous raw carrot salad recipe. I found this little beauty online after a paid my old friend 'goggle ' a visit when I was asked to bring a carrot salad along to a BBQ dinner with friends. 


Anything Moroccan is going to be good in my books so I decided I was going to make this. I substituted currants for sultanas as there appeared to be a world shortage of currants and none could be found in the local supermarket. 


The recipe was a winner as it was simple, cheap and yummy. Although not a winner with any of the kids in residence BUT got the thumbs up from the adults. So much so that I had to email the recipe to someone I just met. 
So you know it must have been good!


So here it is....Moroccan Carrot Salad! 



Do you have any exciting new recipes that have been a hit? Care to share??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx