Saturday, January 2, 2016

Journaling January Day 3 - Family

Family


After yesterdays crazy chaotic noisey rain day we decided that we didnt want a repeat it and so we ventured out and visited with family today! Best decision ever! When I married my husband I married into a giant even crazier family and for a bonus prized was blessed with not only a sister in law but a best friend too. Even our children are the best of friends! 


Our family is unbelievably important to us especially more so as we journey through this beautifulcrazyfaith road. 


These guys ahhhhh when I think of them I tear up ....they have prayed, encouraged, supported, listened and been there every step of the way. Now that's unconditional love right there! Our journey would be so much harder if it wasn't for these guys! One day just one day we might realise our dream of living next door to them where I can pop across the paddock for coffee! Lord willing!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx