Thursday, January 21, 2016

Journaling January Day 21 - Stability

I have been feeling somewhat semi-melancholic today, somewhat reflective and spent moments throughout the day just feeling feelings. Laying out all my thoughts, dreams, visions, wants, struggles and needs to my Heavenly Father. Nothing has gone wrong or anything and we all have days like this. Maybe its from coming off the high and busyness of the last few days. Perhaps.


 We spent today at home tidying, yard clean up, catching up on washing, planning ministry stuff and swimming. Yep I even managed to squeeze on a workout even though my arms feel like they will dislocate themselves at any moment. We packed in a lot today. 

As I wandered around the estate for my evening stroll I felt again all was well in my world. I regained my sense of peace with how we are living our lives, how blessed my kids are to be growing up like they are and how God has my life in his hands. Firmly. Permanently. 


I need not to worry or try to take back control or to force things into happening. God's got this. He has chosen me and us for this life of faith and its one that we gladly live out (most of the time ). I am happy to be used by Him and I need not worry. He is my stability.


"In the multitude of my anxious thoughts within me, Your comforts cheer and delight my soul" Psalm 94:19





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx