Sunday, January 17, 2016

Journaling January Day 18 - Feeling Blessed

I experienced a first today....the first time I have ever had a commercial cleaner come and clean my house! 


I have to admit I was more than a little paranoid thinking they might come and we would be the worst house they had ever come across, the one that they would go home and tell their families about while they dished up mashed potatoes for their tea. You know those ones. 


I will admit that we did tidy a little because of my need to impress the cleaner. Fake family and all!! 


Strange feeling going out and coming home to a clean house. As I said I don't normally have a house cleaner but I was blessed with one this week. Last week I got a phone call from the above company who informed me that some very very very nice people had paid them to come and clean my house for me as their way of saying "thank you" for heading up Loving Arms ( which is a volunteer organisation that helps out mums and babies in our community) 


Wow....Feeling very very blessed indeed! So to the person if you are reading this ...from this busy and very grateful mum....a major hi-five to you plus a big kiss and hug. Truly blessed and forever thankful!!!!!



Did you have a 'first' today?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you deserved it Sharni!!!!
    Enjoy!
    Matt Roberts.
    Dustbusters Cleaning.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx