Sunday, January 31, 2016

Follow February Day 1 - Mini Me

Ahhhhhh this! Totally totally gets me every time I look at this pic. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and super blessed to have such an amazing man as a husband and as a dad to our kids. And if I am really honest makes me clucky!.....I mean how cute is this pic. Our kids are blessed. 


More wedding prep taking place today in the form of building steps and painting. Fortunately it rained this morning so it was a bit cooler and we didn't have to be watering the lawn. I figure there must be two types of people who water the lawn....old people and people who have weddings at their house. Fortunately we are in the latter group.


Only five more sleeps to go and I am working on getting more movement in my hand. Slowly though so no need to panic! Really its been a nice and cruisy day....surfer son has been doing just that and everyone else has been just doing odd jobs here and there. 


I did manage to squeeze in a sneaky coffee with my gorgeous friend. I believe that even in one's busyness it's vitally important to make time and room for friends. Because friends and family are Gods gift to you. They are the ones that are there for you when everything else is falling to pieces. So everything else can wait!!! Plus I get to coffee and chat....really there is nothing better! 


And what do you think of Follow February? Does it work? 


P.S. You know I would really love it if you think others might enjoy these daily entries if mine then please share it around or tell them about it. Every writer likes to have their work read. I have received some beautiful words of encouragement and testimony of how my words that I have shared have made a difference in their lives. And that right there is why I do what I do. I am very blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx