Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Journaling January Day 19 - Vision Exploding

I very nearly didn't journal today because I am just so so tired and my feet hurt. Not that I journal with my feet but you catch my drift. But I really didn't want to let myself down. 


A HUGE MAMMOTH day here for Loving Arms with two meetings back to back which kicked off at 830am, a time of sorting clothes, blankets, toys, nappies etc into their right boxes and places.


 Then four bundles of clothes, bedding and nappies were packed up for four different mums and their babies. Then people for dinner, nice people though they brought wine and they helped with the dishes!


 I am in awe really and maybe a little overwhelmed. What started off as a God given vision and a request for help for one mama and her wee baby boy has grown or shall I say exploded into something HUGE! 


What excites me the most is the amount of mums we will help this year and my grand team of amazing ladies (and of course my hot husband) who give me their time and their energy when they can! Truly AMAZING!! That gives me warm fuzzies! God is so good! 




So how was your day?  Do you have sore feet too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx