Friday, January 8, 2016

Journaling January Day 9 - Summer at Last

After yesterday's very poor attempt at a summer day, a day that resembled a bleak winters day, we had a corked of a day today! At last! 


Late this afternoon I looked out the window and saw this happening......ahhhhhh makes my heart burst! My biggest and my littlest! Biggest brother and littlest sister!


 She hasn't been too keen on the water and usually wants to get out but today she obviously was hot enough and well who can resist a fun time with her big brother. 


I love the relationship these two have. It makes me smile when they fist pump each other, play fight or she stops crying when he picks her up and gives her a cuddle! 


Thank you Lord for this special relationship!



What made your heart sing today!  Did you get outside today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx