Friday, January 1, 2016

Journaling January Day 2 : Rain Day


Rain Day 

Ugh! I hate rain days. Especially seeing its suppose to be summer. My brother-in-law will be pleased though as his paddocks will be getting a much needed drink.


 After our long day of traveling yesterday a day of rest is just what was needed but if only if everyone rested quietly. Not a chance....no siree! No its utter chaos! The kids are tired and grumpy. I am tired and grumpy. Not a good combination. Frankie gets cabin fever and will escape outside every chance she gets.


 Today I feel like I too might want to escape.....where would I go I wonder? Where would you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx