Friday, January 29, 2016

Journaling January Day 29 - Wedding Preparation

It's busy busy around here. 


Just over a week to and everyone has their jobs to do. That is everyone except me and my fat bruised hand! By golly you don't realise how much you use your hand for! Getting dressed, showering even eating!


But enough about me and my dramas....check out what's been going on today! Painting gates, pillars and water blasting the front concrete and the rest of the house. I must say that the place is looking ģreat! 


So love this photo of my 3 year old who just wanted to give his uncle a hand with the painting. I gave him a container of water as his "paint" and he busied himself painting the house wall. HAPPY as he was!


Not long to go now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx