Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Journaling January Day 6 - Take Aim



This girl.....gives anything her brothers do a really good go. She has been pestering us for ages for a real bow and arrow just like her brothers. 


So this Christmas we found her one. She practices and practices. The difference between her and her brother is that she decks herself out for the part, quiver and wrist guard and all. I love her enthusiasm and her determination. 


These things filter throughout every part of her life. At just eight and three quarters she inspires me daily! 


(Although remind me about that statement when she asserts her determination about staying up late!) Love her to bits! 



Who inspires you? Are you inspired by your children?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx