Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Journaling January Day 26 - Girlfriends

This was tonight's yumminess at our ministry planning meeting so aptly named Girlfriends! Chocolate raisins, chocolate, chocolate biscuits and slice all over a cold coke zero! 


I am forever blessed to be serving alongside such beautiful big hearted women who passion is to connect and empower other women in their lives and their relationship with God. These women are incredibly funny, vibrant, enthusiastic and are always laughing at something...actually how we get anything planned I 'll never know. We have an exciting year planned. 


Women need to have connection and friendship with other women. We need to be loved, included and valued. So we hope to see many many ladies along to our Girlfriends evening this year. You really won't want to miss out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx