Thursday, January 7, 2016

Journaling January Day 8 - God Moment

Truly I was totally blindsided about today's journal topic. Who knew one could be so inspired whilst cleaning the bathroom. Certainly not me, I hate cleaning the bathroom! 


The weather here is terrible and certainly not summery at all. We are talking wind, rain and dark grey skies! The kids have been having a movie/game day and I have been BORED! 


So after reading an old Life & Leisure mag and seeing other people's pristine houses I thought I would clean the bathroom. (Good idea seeing we have a party here on Sunday ) Worship music blaring and singing at the top of my voice....bathroom acoustics are fantastic, I almost sounded good! 


After being inspired by a daily devotional I started this morning called "My Upmost for His Highest" by Oswald Chambers, I felt realigned, refocused and excited about the path ahead whatever that maybe. 


My new fav of a song is "Dream for You" by Casting Crowns. The words are AMAZING ! "I am stronger than you think I am, I'll take you further than you think I can...... let Me dream for you!" 


God is truly amazing! He uses anything and everything in your life to accomplish great things for His Kingdom and His Glory. You just need to give him permission, then bravely step out in faith and let Him lead you. God will meet you where you are and in whatever you are doing, right now.....including whilst you are cleaning the bathroom! He will make AMAZING happen.


 "God is able to do far more than we could ever ask for or imagine. He does everything by his power that is working in us." Ephesians 3:20



Whats your favourite song right now?  Do you like to clean?  What did you get up to on this grey and dreary Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx