Sunday, January 10, 2016

Journaling January Day 10 - Love Notes

While this picture of the scrambled eggs I made this morning for one of my daughters won't feature in any foodie mags or grace Pinterest boards, it totally ROCKED her world this morning. 


She asked for eggs this morning and I certainly wasn't on the mood for cooking anything after a rough night with a teething baby. But I recognize that with this wee one she can sometimes feel a little overlooked in amongst the others! 


So I gritted my teeth, reheated my cup of tea for the third time and made her scrambled eggs.....and garnished it with a tomato sauce heart with the letter of her name.


 Something so so simple but spoke volumes to her and made her feel super duper special. The look I got from her was priceless and has stayed with me all day....all because I gave her her own special love note!  We had a good day.



What did you do this Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx