Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Journaling Journay Day 27 - Girls Night Out

Phew getting my party on! 

Second night out in a row but it's not every day your mother-in-law gets married. So tonight we were celebrating this special lady and her up and coming wedding. Lots of laughs (at her expense) and a load of fun. She deserves great happiness, kindness and a heap of fun too. 


I thought I would try out her red wig, just one of the many things she had to wear for the evening. It's quite Katy Perry don't you think? Actually Jamie had a hard time working out that it was me! Whatcha think????


I'll have a home night tomorrow I think...I am missing bedtime snuggles and goodnight kisses from my kids! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx