Monday, January 4, 2016

Journaling January Day 5 - Relax

Relax 


It's not too often I get to sit down with a coffee and a mag or two with out being jumped on, climbed over or needed by a squealing child who needs a plaster RIGHT NOW! 


Today I stole a snippet of time and just did that....just me, the Sun, the deck, coffee and reading. Ahhhhhh! It was good, so good! Pun intended if you have noticed the title of one of the magazines! 


I just love love love one of the bylines on the front cover - "start dreaming...make amazing happen!" *sigh 


What are you dreaming about right now? What amazing do you want? Let's make it happen!! This year is a year of blank canvases! A year for amazing to happen. As I head into this year I will remain open to what God has planned for me and my family. I will continually seek Him and draw my strength from Him.


Will you trust Him with your year, your life? Go on do it......you will NOT be bored!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx