Saturday, January 30, 2016

Journaling January Day 31 - Six Faves of January

t's officially two thirds through summer! Nooooo it can't be I feel like it's only just begun. 


One of my favourite things about homeschooling is that we can still enjoy these summer days at our leisure rather than being caught up in the rat race of school days and all that entails. I don't know how we would get out the door if the kids were in normal school. They are all still up and outside or swimming until well into the evenings so our mornings are very slow. 

I thought I would share my six of my favourite moments from January. Boy was it hard to pick only six too....this entire month has been filled with faves!


From left top. Today daughter and her dad chilling in the pool. So much joy, love and trust she has in him. Top middle: Our time in Hawkes Bay with my family. Good times. Right top: My hot hubby and me ....enough said. Left bottom: Sweet baby girl enjoying the garden. She is growing too fast. Bottom middle: Our impromptu trip to the beach. Our true gift from God. Bottom Right: My sweet eldest girl experimenting with colour and funky hair. She is gorgeous! 

So the consensus is I will try and keep going through February as you lot seem to enjoy what I share. So thank you for your words of encouragement and keep a look out for February's daily installments.


 PS if you have an idea about what I can call it please share with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx