Friday, January 22, 2016

Journaling January Day 22 - Bloom Where You Are Planted

Today was a "meh" kind of day. Ever had one of those? I am sure you do. I didn't feel particularly inspired for anything great today. So after today I really don't have anything to say.


But I came across this late this afternoon "bloom where you are planted" and it resonated with me straight away. Where have you been planted today? Then BLOOM. What is right in front right now? Then BLOOM. Do what you can for right where you are to the very best of your ability and BLOOM. 


Don't you just love it?! Short and sweet today, maybe I'll have more for you tomorrow. Night night xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx