Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Journaling January Day 28 - Not a Good Day

So this is what "not a good day" looks like. It's also what forced rest looks like. It's not something that I recommend either. 


I may or may not have tripped over my own feet whilst out for an early morning run. Clearly hot pink shoes with pink sparkly laces don't protect you from such a feat! Fortunately I had my phone with me this time so I could ring Jamie to come and get me.


Only one car drove past me as I lay in the wet grass on the side of the road. Perhaps they thought I was resting....a look that I was indeed going for.


A trip to the medical centre and an xray later I was home with chunks of skin missing from a number of places, a badly sprained wrist and broken finger, banged up and bruised knees and elbows! To top it all off I nearly fainted and puked in the nurses station. Not my finest hour! I have decided that running is dangerous! 


I think I will get frustrated at this forced rest....already Jamie has had to dress me and my 14 year old son has had to tie my hair up for me! Just great! I laugh at the magazine subtitle in the pic....Sharing the Good Times! NOT! 


Take care everyone, it's a dangerous world out there!



1 comment:

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx