Sunday, January 24, 2016

Journaling January Day 25 - Yes

Here are my feet. Just taking a little moment for myself to reflect on my day. So I am hiding outside my bedroom door. I hope the kids don't find me! So my day didn't go exactly how I thought that it would. Very early on I decided I would say yes to whatever came across my path especially if meant helping someone out! So I said "yes". What a precious and very important yes it turned out to be! Pivotal one might say. 


Sure my day didn't go to plan and I didn't get the things done I deemed that I needed to. My day was messy. Would I change it? Of course not. Am I pleased I said yes....absolutely! In more ways than one! 


Jesus was the master at being flexible. So many times in his ministry he set off for somewhere or to do something only to be interrupted by someone or his plan diverted to somewhere or something else! I so want to be like Him, to have my life mirror His. Yet so often it doesn't but He gives me the gift of grace and that makes it ok that I drop the ball once in while. Could anyone have done what I said yes to? Of course they could of some perhaps even better than me.


 I saw the opportunity to say yes so I did and I am thoroughly pleased and blessed because I did. Truly more blessed to give than receive even if you are giving of yourself. I encourage all of you...look for ways and people to say yes to. It may just take you on a journey you will be crazy blessed by!



My challenge to you...tomorrow have a 'yes' day! 
A 'Yes I can help' day! 
And see where it takes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx